You are invited to submit your proposals for presentations at Scanautomatic!
We are offering the opportunity to present a 20-minute lecture on the open stage. Speaker programmes are offered on every day of the fair, 18 – 20 October. Feel free to submit your proposals for the open stage programme.
These can include case studies, news, launches and future solutions that follow the 2022 themes at Scanautomatic: Sustainable solutions, smart industry and industrial energy & electrification.
Visitors are interested in real life customer case studies that are inspiring and impart new knowledge. Feel free to invite the customer to the presentation to strengthen your case study.
Share your successful experiences!
Note that the submission of proposals does not guarantee participation. The selection is made by Scanautomatic’s programme managers.
- Each programme is 20 minutes (with a 10 minute break between each item)
- There will be a standing table and technical equipment on stage with, among other things, a speaker system and a display / screen for presentations
- Technicians are on hand for the on-stage programme
- The on-stage programme will be displayed on digital screens
- Your programme will be promoted via Scanautomatic’s marketing channels
You stay in touch with those assisting with the presentation theatre and inform them about the set-up, times and all practical details. You are also responsible for any of the participants’ fees, hotel and travel costs. We will take care of everything onsite.
The following schedule will apply if your presentation is to become part of Scanautomatic.
- 1 March 2022, deadline for submission
- 2 May 2022 notification of acceptance or not
- 1 June the programme will be presented and marketed to visitors
If you have any questions, contact:
Anki Fagerström Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Valentina Arvidsson Content Planner email@example.com
Telephone 031-708 80 00